Downtown South offers you a new 24/7/365 promotional opportunity: custom light pole banners. Banners beautify and brand our area while putting your business in front of thousands of people driving on Orange Avenue and Michigan Street each day. Each Downtown South banner features sponsor recognition on a large tab attached to the bottom of the banner.
- Sponsor banners measure 1 ft by 27.5 inches
- Construction is of double-sided canvas
- Sponsor banners are placed beneath the Downtown South banners
- Eligible poles line Orange Avenue from Gore Street to Pineloch Street; Michigan Street from Osceola Avenue to Division Avenue
- Sponsors must be a member of Downtown South or own a business in the Downtown South area
- No more than 4 banners per applicant (2 on Orange/2 on Michigan)
- Banners are not allowed on poles near competing businesses
- Banners will remain up for one year with the option to renew
- Banner placement is by priority using membership level and date of application
2016 Pricing Per Banner
- Downtown South Members $250 each
- Non Members $500 each
- Artwork must be in eps (preferred) or tif, format. Printed samples of your logo should be at least 4 inches so the enlargement will be clean. Logos on business cards or telephone book ads are generally too small to reproduce well.
Payment may be made by check. Banner order will not be placed until payment is received. Checks should be made payable to Downtown South.
All profits from banner sales go to fund Downtown South revitalization initiatives.