Downtown South Connect Host Responsibility Outline
- Provide space for 40 to 60 guests
- Ensure ample parking for guests is available
- Provide logo to Downtown South at least three (3) weeks prior to your event, for use in the e-newsletter, e-blast reminder, and the news/events section of website.
- Provide event details to Downtown South for use in promoting your event.
- Send out personal invitations to your own clientele which helps draw a larger crowd.
- Hors d’oeuvres and beverages for 40 to 60 guests.
- Alcoholic beverages are optional.
- The event begins at 5:30 and ends at 7:30 p.m.
- Downtown South will handle registration and collect business cards for door prize entries.
- The host will have the opportunity to talk about who they are and what they do. You may use this time to announce new products or services, share a brief company history, or highlight attributes that set you apart from your competition.
- Tour of your business and demonstrations are highly recommended. Use this opportunity to show off.
- Encourage your staff to attend; we would like to get know them too! DOOR PRIZES
- Door prizes are always a hit! Please provide a minimum of three (3) door prizes with a minimum value of $10 each.
DOWNTOWN SOUTH PROVIDES
- Pre-event coordination, including scheduling date, time and place.
- Promotion prior to the event in Downtown South business e-newsletter, and news/events section of website and invitation to Downtown South members.
- Staff registration table with name tags, sign-in sheet and business card drop for door prizes. Hosts will receive a spreadsheet with attendee contact information for post-event follow up.
- Representation from the Downtown South Board of Directors and Economic Restructuring Committee
For additional information regarding Downtown South Business Networking, please contact Holly Vanture, Program Manager at holly@DowntownSouthOrlando.org or 407-715-3315
Apply to host a Downtown South Connect event